RE: Mapping Drive Automatically when connecting to VPN

  • From: "Thomas W. Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 00:56:04 -0500

Hi Dennis,

You need name resolution working across the networks. So, make sure
DNS/WINS infrastructure is in place to support the routed networking
environment created by the VPN. Of course, you can always config a
LMHOSTS file and not deal with name server issues.

HTH,
Tom
www.isaserver.org/shinder

Thomas W Shinder, M.D., MCSE, MCT