Making Progress but Still Need Help

  • From: "Jonathan W. Gravois" <wynnewade@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 15:52:51 -0500

I uninstalled and reinstalled IIS on my internal web server and now can
access the website from the webserver using localhost and 127.0.0.1.
However, I can't access the site from either the ISA server or from my
internal workstation OR from the internal web server using the domain URL.
The error is "404 Not Found - The requested item could not be located.
(12028)Internet Security and Acceleration Server"

Anyone recognize this problem and have any ideas on how to get my website up
and published.

Jon