RE: Major Hassles with Sharepoint and ISA Server

  • From: "Brad Benz" <bbenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 13:13:32 -0700

I just battled this monster. The configuration gets tricky when dealing with
Internal Vs. External Users. This is certainly more a Share Point/IIS issue as
opposed to an ISA one.

The best doc I found for getting this figured out is:

http://www.microsoft.com/sharepoint/techinfo/deployment/Extranet.asp

VERY informative, but you need some IIS knowledge (authentication, how host
headers work, etc.)

Hope that helps,

Brad Benz
Voice/Data Integration Engineer