Mail secure server wizard.

  • From: "Hans-Erik Czajkowski" <hcz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List] (E-mail)" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 16:12:34 +0200

Hello.

I have a problem with my ISA server. When I try to publish my mailserver
through Mail secure server wizard the Outgoing SMTP checkbox are greyed
out. I can receive mail but cannot send mail through the ISA server.

Does anyone have a solution to this problem?

Thanks

                Royal Danish Administration of Navigation and
Hydrography

                Hans-Erik Czajkowski           |
                Farvandsvaesenet               |E-Mail
Mailto:hcz@xxxxxxxxx
                Overgaden p. Vandet 62B        |Phone        +45 32 68
95 00
                P.O. Box 1919                  |Phone direct +45 32 68
96 46
                                               |Mobil        +45 51 23
45 52
                DK-1023 Copenhagen K.          |Fax          +45 31 57
43 41