Mail filter and anti-virus, please advise!

  • From: "Yakesh Arora" <aroray@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 09:30:03 +0100

Hi everyone,

This should be my first mail to the list, although i have been reading it
since a month now.

We have a small network of about 25 computers, with exchange 2000 handing
the email, and ISA server on the permiter network, which ofcourse acts as a
gateway.

At this time, we dont have any virus protection on any computers including
ISA and neither any mail virus/spam protection on exchange 2000.

I want to keep away from installing anti virus on all the machines, but have
something on the ISA and exchange. Is that a right way to go about it?

Also please advise, what packages do you recommend.

Thanks in advance

Yakesh