Re: MSN game zone not working for internal clients

  • From: "Bob Cheeseman" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 18:53:17 -0400

That's what I thought. So under [client
configuration][General] I set it to "during setup configure
firewall client to connect to the ISA server via IP
address". I then uninstalled the firewall client from the
remote computer and reinstalled it. When I hit refresh in
the firewall client software it replaces the IP address I
typed with the correct name of the server. Where did it
learn that name, since if I type the name, it fails?

The other thing is if I configure it by ZIP address, how do
I deal with the fact that the client is on a subnet?

Bob