RE: MSN Videos

  • From: "Ball, Dan" <DBall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 09:41:58 -0500

Let me clarify this a little more:  Anyone else having troubles viewing
streaming videos from http://video.msn.com <http://video.msn.com/>
through ISA 2004?  We were able to do this before, but about a week ago
it started prompting us for a password before watching every video.
I've checked the firewall logs, and it shows them hitting the right
firewall policy, but being denied because it is an "anonymous"
connection.  This is a bit strange because there will be allowed
connections before and after the denied entry.

Possibly the video client has to be "enabled" in the firewall client?