Re: MSN Messenger Voice on ISA

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 19:26:51 -0800

Oh, no; not my final opinion, just the last answer I received from that
group.

Actually, I've missed our "wegonnamakeitworkb'gum!" sessions.
We'll have to find another "itdoesn'tworksoforgetit" issue to play with...
..nobody IM's like you, Mark..  ;-)

BTW, Tom and I figured out why you and I had issues with Netmeeting...

Jim Harrison
MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
http://isaserver.org/authors/harrison/
Read the books!