Re: MSN Messenger

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 06:37:32 -0800

You've now passed your MSN messenger initiation.
Thus far, no one I've heard from has been successful with this.
My testing indicates that the voice and file transfer functions in MSNIM
don't operate the same with the firewall client.

Jim Harrison
MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
http://isaserver.org/authors/harrison/
Read the book!