RE: MSN Email Issue

  • From: "cismic" <cismic@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 13:56:48 -0800

Hi Bill,
Are you using pop3 for msn? That's where I see the difference. If you don't
have a dial up account
with MSN and are not paying for the extra storage and the ability to utilize
POP3 then, you're forced into
using HTTP with a 2MB mail limit.  Outlook 2002 would not work with custom
rules using HTTP mail transport at least not for me.  Maybe it is different
with 2003.

Joseph