RE: MS Proxy vs ISA Server

  • From: "Quillman Shawn (RBNA/CIT7)" <Shawn.Quillman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 10:08:18 -0500

I didn't get prompted, just went right to the Access Denied.

Are you sure the authentication prompt is for the web site and not the ISA
itself?  Look at the ISA properties and see if you have Ask unidentified
users for authentication checked.

-Shawn

-----
Shawn R. Quillman
Robert Bosch Corporation RBNA/CIT7
38000 Hills Tech Drive
Farmington Hills, MI  48331
(248) 553-1164 (P)     (248) 848-2855 (F)
shawn.quillman@xxxxxxxxxxxx