MS Proxy Server2.0 request redirection to single web page

  • From: "Lex Giezen" <lex.giezen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 22:05:45 -0600

I am implementing a new proxy farm for a company. New solution is up &
running nicely and 95% of EUs are across via simple DNS changes and PAC
mods. There are some 200+ workstations that have hardcoded proxy settings
(with IP address) to legacy ms proxy servers (2.0). I would like to
reconfgiure the proxy servers to redirect these users to a web page with
reconfiguration isntructions ...

I have tried many different options but have not yet had any success ...
any assistance or suggestions would be welcome. It seemed to easy when I
staretd!

Thanks in advance,

Lex  lex.giezen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx