RE: MS Proxy Protocol command 0x0800

  • From: SERCONI Miguel Hernández Torres <mhdez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 12:25:54 -0500

Hi Izael i have had this problem twice before:

1- Name resolution problems in my network (My Wins was down) avoid to the
ISA client connect through the Firewall Name or throught my IE config.

2- Too many connections to the ISA Server, there is a way in the registry
that allows you to tweak this.

It could be also too much network traffic or collisions.

Hope this help
By

MCSE, MCP, SSA
Miguel Hdez