MS FP2002 Behind ISA Failure To Upload To External FP EXT Web Sites

  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 09:11:07 -0500

Dear Group,

I am on a win2000 pro system behind MS SBS (Small Business Server). I have
several web sites on a web server running win2000 server and IIS 5.0 on the
Internet side or public side of MS SBS. This configuration has been working
fine for several months until this morning 8:00am CST.

I opened a web site with MS FP2002 to edit and was able to edit content and
save changes just fine. I then attempted to import some photo's to the web
site and was prompted with and error message. The error message received is
"64 - Host not available ISA Technical Information (for support personnel)
Background: The gateway has lost the connection with the web site you are
trying to access. ISA server "name" via: time: 6/22/2003 12:53:56 PM GMT."

I've rebooted all three computers (workstation, SBS and web server). Still
receiving same error message. I attempted importing to the other web sites
and every single one I get the same error message.

Help please!

John Philbin