Re: Lost FTP Access with ISA Server

  • From: "cismic" <cismic@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2004 23:44:13 -0800

Hi Michael,
I'm not sure of your difficulties but I have experienced this same issue
going through ISA and it's not to all sites.
So, what I do from the command line is test the ftp 111.111.111.111:21 and
it seems to work.  So, I'm guessing that it has something to do with the IE
service pack.  I have one machine with IE 5.5 on it and it works well.

Joseph