Logging requests to sites blocked in S&C Rules

  • From: "Neil Myers" <neil.myers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 13:12:52 -0000

Hi

I have set up a few rules blocking access to certain users to some
specific domains. The users are redirected to a web page on our intranet
informing them that access has been denied to the website and that their
action has been logged.

Now, how do I actually log these access attempts?  The WEBEXT* logs do
not list these visits. Is there anyway to get the S&C Rule logged
somewhere?

Thanks

Neil

neil.myers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

=================================
DISCLAIMER
This email and any files transmitted with it ('this message') are
confidential and intended for isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx only. If you have
received this message in error please notify the system manager. Please
note that any views or opinions presented in this message are solely
company. Finally, the recipient should check this message for the
presence of viruses. We accept no liability for any damage caused by any
virus transmitted by this message.

SOWERBY & RUSHFORTH
Chartered Accountants and Registered Auditors
3 Parliament Street
Hull
HU1 2AX

T: 01482 325447