RE: Locking down user downloads

  • From: TRadtke@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 13:23:33 -0600

Hi Dan,

That is why I said "most of the time."  The difference I'm seeing here
between your install and my install base is that when my system is down due
to a user running CoolElfBowling.exe, it's the difference in time it takes
to get a cash letter out the door to the federal reserve or not.  Some of
the banks can lose 10's of thousands of dollars in interest that way on a
given day, none the less interfere with the way our applications run which
could cause them to have the bank go out of balance and cost them hundreds
of man hours to sort through the mess.

Troy