RE: Local/Remote VPN Setups

  • From: Thor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 13:27:51 -0700

RE: [isalist] Local/Remote VPN SetupsI wasn't really sure what to consider-
Ideally, I was hoping that the two would be smart enough to know if they
were calling each other at the same time, but I don't know how it would do
that... I'll go with staggered for now unless I hear something more
authoritative.

Thanks!