Local Groups and Rules

  • From: LOPEZ SIGNORIS Ofelia TECSIS <olopezsignoris@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 16:17:42 -0300

When defining a rule, in the tab Applies to, I cannot select a Local Group,
I just see users and global groups but not Local groups.

Microsoft always recommends to include users in global groups, global groups
in local groups and assign permissions to these local groups.

We are planning to migrate from Proxy 2.0 to ISA Server, and implement an
array for users in several AD domains. In each domain there is a Global
Group actually using Proxy Server 2.0 and we want to re-use the same groups.
How should I proceed?

Thanks a lot,
Ophelia