RE: List Consensus Please??

  • From: "Quillman Shawn (RBNA/CSA1) *" <Shawn.Quillman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 23:11:53 -0500

Hi Mike,

I'm sorry I can't really say anything to your question as I don't have
any experience with that combo yet.  But I do want to point out that I
appreciate the manner in which you brought this message to the list
instead of bashing things like you could have easily done.  I do hope
you get some helpful answers.  I would also encourage anyone reading
this thread that could share information to do so, whatever the outcome.
It's far too rare that someone shows this level of patience in such an
obviously frustrating situation.

-Shawn

-----
Shawn R. Quillman