Linksys x Isa

  • From: "Luiz Claudio Camargo" <lcamargo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 10:46:37 -0300

Hello,

My company has purchased a LinkSys BEFVP41 VPN Router. This device can make
tunnels with W2k and WXp. I've already make this work fine but when I install
Isa Server in the server my tunnel authenticate but I can't ping or access
resources in the other side of the Vpn tunnel. I've worked a lot trying to
allow this conection trought ISA Server but it doesn´t work. I used routing and
remote access and Ipsec policies with preshared key. The problem is just when I
install Isa server in W2K server side...

Thanks

Luiz