Limit VPN access to specific server

  • From: "Watts, Jeb" <Jwatts@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 08:38:32 -0600

I have a vendor that needs VPN access to our network. Is there any way to limit
their access to a specific server, possibily by IP address? Thanks!

Jeb
are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom
they are addressed. This communication represents the originator's
personal views and opinions, which do not necessarily reflect those
of Market Basket. If you are not the original recipient, be advised
that you have received this email in error, and that any use, dissemination,
forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.
If you received this email in error, please immediately notify
postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxx