Licensing Question

  • From: "Chris Huff" <chuff@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 11:23:10 -0600

I have ISA Standard Edition right now in our Home Office.  It looks as if
we are going to be putting internet access in some of our remote sites
instead of them using the private line to get access.  My question is; I
know I will need to purchase ISA Enterprise Edition but how many copies.
Can you purchase Enterprise Edition for "x" amount of servers, is it
unlimited, or is it simply one copy per server which could be quite
expensive.  I was just wondering how the licensing worked.