RE: Last Word On The BlackAttacker.vbs Question

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 08:48:42 -0700

..and don't forget the ever-popular:
"Evildoers, I say to you now... 'knock off all that evil!'"

Not only production environments, but there is at least one (unnamed)
individual that's touting it as the "next best thing to a
thinking solution".
I can't mention his name (TS), and he's known to many of us
(http://su-networking.com), but don't take my word for it...
:-)

  Jim Harrison
  MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG