RE: LPR requires defines SOURCE port

  • From: "Thomas W. Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 00:33:24 -0500

Hi Jay,

You can make the machine a Firewall client and configure the mspclnt.ini
file to bind the appropriate ports on the ISA Server. You can check the
process name in the firewall service logs and use that in the
[application] header for the section that includes the bindings.

This is a solvable problem, so take heart :-)

Tom
www.isaserver.org/shinder

Thomas W Shinder, M.D., MCSE, MCT