RE: LPR from behind ISA server... The final chapter

  • From: "Thomas W. Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 14:28:34 -0500

Hi Jay,

Interesting! Do you think we'll ever someday, if we're really nice and
live a good life, get some sort of documentation on how exactly the
settings in the wspcfg.ini and mspclnt.ini work? Its amazing that no
where in the entire world is there a cogent discussion on how these
files actually work, and how to configure them. Someday I'm going to try
to figure it out, but there is likely someone that already fully
understands them and could write it off the top of his/her head.

I'd even pay a couple a hundred bucks to someone that could do this,
just because it represents such a black hole in my own personal
knowledge base.

Thanks for the follow up!

Tom

Thomas W Shinder, M.D., MCSE, MCT