LDT Corrupt? ISA 204.

  • From: "Ted" <tdoholis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 08:32:35 -0700

Hi,

I have been using ISA 2004 for some time (almost a year) and it has been
very stable. Today, I am looking at adding s site to be accessed directly
on the web browser tab of the network properties screen and after doing
so, clicked on the Domains tab. When you do, you get an error that says
"The string is not a valid Local Domain Table (LDT) domain name."

You cant do anything to correct the error that I know. I cant export the
config, or even get access to the page to change a setting.

Has anyone seen this? or know of a way to repair it?

TIA
TD