RE: L2TP VPN

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 09:37:29 -0600

Hi Clayton,

Configuration information from the server or the client viewpoint?

I didn't know that Windows Mobile supported L2TP/IPSec. Debi got one of
these for me as an early Christmas present
http://www.vzwshop.com/samsungi730info/  but I haven't looked into the
VPN yet. I an iPAQ 4155
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0000DBJTZ/102-5762508-4402525?v=glance
&n=172282 but I thought it only did PPTP.

Out of curiousity, why do you want to VPN using the PDA? What type of
access do you require?

Thanks!
Tom

Thomas W Shinder, M.D.