RE: L2TP Tunnels with Certificates

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 14:37:36 -0500

Hi Glenn,

I have to say that none of this makes much sense to me, as I've never
had to do any secedit stuff. Also, I've never put a certificate server
in my DMZ, which is even stranger!

I've never had to restart the policy agent either to be L2TP/IPSec
working. Its all left field sort of stuff going on here!

Tom

Thomas W Shinder
www.isaserver.org/shinder