RE: Kind of OT: Software-based vs. Hardware-based Firewall

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 10:33:15 -0500

Hi Nef,

Also, Debi wrote over a 100 pages of comparative and competitive
information for our upcoming book. This is going to be heep big powerful
ammo ISA fans can use to beat down 'hardware' packet filter so-called
firewall bigots.

Send me a note and I'll see if I can get you a advance copy of those
chapters, so you can throw those at your boss too :-)

Tom
www.isaserver.org/shinder
http://tinyurl.com/3xqb7
MVP -- ISA Firewalls