Jim Harrison and Tom Shinder

  • From: "Steve Moffat" <steve@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 20:58:57 -0400

Hi Guys

As we're nearing the end of another year, I feel the need to say to the
2 guys mentioned in the subject line, thanks for another year of great
help, insight, patience and sense of humour.

I believe that I can speak for mostly everybody that is a member of the
list that these 2 supergeeks are without doubt the best assets that the
Isa Server community can call on.

So Jim and Tom, thanks very very much, and here's hoping that 2005
brings you all that you wish for.

Steve

        Steve Moffat President & CEO Optimum I.T. Solutions Ltd
<http://www.optimum.bm/>  Tel: (441) 292 8849 Helpdesk: (441) 292 8849
Email : steve@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto: steve@xxxxxxxxxx>
http://www.optimum.bm <http://www.optimum.bm/>

or used by any person other than the recipient named above.

unlawful. Optimum IT Solutions Ltd disclaims any liability for any action taken
in connection of this E-Mail. The comments or statements expressed in this
E-Mail are not necessarily those of Optimum IT Solutions Ltd or its
subsidiaries or affiliates.

administrator@xxxxxxxxxx