[isalist] Re: Itunes Problems

  • From: Greg Mulholland <greg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2006 08:51:29 +1000

Nah that was a whole balls up.. we have day light savings here every year which we turn our clocks back so we get an extra hour sun. but the gov decided to extend it a week cos we were hosting the commonwealth games. so all the clocks controlled by time sauces reset themselves back to the proper time, leaving them an hour out..

without a word of a lie, i had been standing in front of a console all day and the time said 2, 3, 4 etc when it hit 5 i walked. got home and found that it was actually 4 and the clock on my phone, car etc were wrong, that was the best damn excuse i ever had!!

Greg

Thor (Hammer of God) wrote:
Must be... Same with Greggo...

On 4/5/06 1:21 PM, "Steve Moffat" <steve@xxxxxxxxxx> spoketh to all:

    *I just noticed that…my clock is correct…..6:21pm here….on all of
    my stuff. Must be a freelist thang.

    *

    *From:* isalist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Date: 4/5/2006
    Time: 9:07:17 AM
    User: N/A
    Computer: ISA
    ISA Server was unable to process a response body from
    http://ax.phobos.apple.com.edgesuite.net
    <http://ax.phobos.apple.com.edgesuite.net> . The server supplied a
    compressed response although ISA Server did not request
    compression. The response was discarded.

    Ray Dzek
    Net Ops / Helpdesk Supervisor
    Specialized Bicycle Components

List Archives: //www.freelists.org/archives/isalist/ ISA Server Newsletter: http://www.isaserver.org/pages/newsletter.asp ISA Server Articles and Tutorials: http://www.isaserver.org/articles_tutorials/ ISA Server Blogs: http://blogs.isaserver.org/ ------------------------------------------------------