Isa authentication

  • From: "Samir Saad" <samir.saad@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 01:32:09 -0600

Hello,

I need help please,

I' am trying to configure a firewall client :

1- ask for unathenticated users in unchecked on the server
2-on the ie browser i tried to make it a web proxy with addition to a
firewall client, and i tried also without a web proxy,

my target is to apply domain user based control over multiple access
policy
but as i know firewall client support authentication, and they have to
work in this configurartion but no chance, firewall users still can go out
allthough the existance of sites and content rule.

What is wrong, and how can i confirm that the user credentials are sent to
the isa server and are validated in my active directory domain, do i have
to change something in the outgoing listener (basic,integrated..) , also
what is the difference with a securenat client that does not support
authentication, and how can i realize this(waht i mean is how can i
confirm that a securenat cannot support authentication)

                                  Thank you,