Re: Isa Server Problem

  • From: "Greg Mulholland" <gregstelatel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 09:08:28 +1000

Syed

Just about all internet traffic is stopped on the ISA server once it is
installed. Barring of course the default paket filters. To enable the ISA to
to have access to the internet for browsing and the like you will need to
create packet filters for the protocols you wish to use on the server.

To allow access to the internal computers you will need to create protocl
rules for the protocols you want to allow.

Check this one out

http://www.isaserver.org/tutorials/How_to_Allow_Internet_Access_on_ISA_Server_Machine.html