Isa Auto Discovery

  • From: "Steve Moffat" <steve@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 17:50:23 -0400

Hi

I'm having real problems with Autodiscovery. It was working fine up
until an hour ago. I haven't changed anything.

DHCP is configured to point to http://wpad/wpad.dat. DNS is configured
with a wpad entry pointing to ISA. I get the wpad entries in a web
browser no bother.

If the Firewall client is configured to detect automatically, it can't
find it. If I put either the server name, the ip address, even wpad in
the manual setting it finds it OK.

XP firewall is not enabled.

Any thoughts will be appreciated.

Steve

        Steve Moffat President & CEO Optimum I.T. Solutions Ltd
<http://www.optimum.mine.nu/>  Tel: (441) 292 8849 Helpdesk: (441) 292
8849 Email : steve@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto: steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
http://www.optimum.bm <http://www.optimum.bm/>

or used by any person other than the recipient named above.

unlawful. Optimum IT Solutions Ltd disclaims any liability for any action taken
in connection of this E-Mail. The comments or statements expressed in this
E-Mail are not necessarily those of Optimum IT Solutions Ltd or its
subsidiaries or affiliates.

administrator@xxxxxxxxxx