RE: Isa 2004 E2K3 on the same box (I can hear the gasps)

  • From: "Greg Mulholland" <greg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 19:11:52 +1000

Clayton

If you do a dcdiag and a netdiag on the domain controller are there any
errors relating to RPC. Does the dcpromo log file give any errors. I
have seen this before and did remember a kb around for troubleshooting
rpc stuff. It will be in the depths of my Seagate. I'll try find it,
meanwhile see if that helps at all.

Greg