RE: Is there anyone using the SMTP Filter out there ? -- HELP Pleas e????

  • From: Chad Roush <croush@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 12:51:27 -0500

In theory, if you set the SMTP service on Exchange to listen to a different
port and then install the IIS SMTP service to answer on port 25 on that same
server forwarding to the new Exchange SMTP service port. You might be able
to get away with it.  Although you should try this in a test enviroment
first.  I haven't had a chance to test this configuration.

Thanks for the advice on the keywords, will give it a try.

Chad