Is the ISA has the ability to control the internet access!

  • From: "Magdy Ibrahim" <sysadmin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 17:15:43 +0300

Hi all,
I want to control users on the Domain controller on WIN2K Using ISA server
by giving the administrator the ability to permit a specific number of users
to access the internet only without downloading, the other specific number
of users to access the internet, downloading and email only, and the rest of
users to access all the internet services.....
Please advice IF ISA server can do these functions for me to control the
traffic on my network and my Internet connection...

Best regards,,,
Magdy