Is it possible to bypass Proxy servers ?? Help me out

  • From: "Javeed Khan" <jkhan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 23:01:39 -0700

Dear All,

I am using ISA 2004 server as a backend firewall and PIX 515 is my front
end firewall.

Recently i found one of our internal user is using his messenger and web
browsing with out having internet access in ISA 2004 server.
I created a list of allowed users set in ISA, and applied the firewall
policy according to the IP address of the authorized users. But still the
unauthorized user can able to browse the websites.

How can i monitor his activity to ensure he is voilating our company
policies for further action.
Give me your valuable suggession to over come this issue.

Thanks in Advance