Re: Is it possible ???

  • From: "Bogdan Florin" <florinb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 11:06:31 +0200

All this 3 machines will be in fact with same IP if you look at from
Internet Side.
It is impossible to telnet to one of them.

Them will be able to ping Internet but Internet will NOT be able to ping
one choose by you.

My personal opinion. I work with NAT but leave it because of the delay in
heavy traffic environment.

Bogdan