RE: Is ISA what i need?

  • From: Ben Schorr <bms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 11:12:11 -1000

I'm not clear on what, exactly, your problem is.  Do you want them to use
NetMeeting and RealPlayer or are you trying to block it?

I believe ISA can allow (or deny) either of those programs, but perhaps you
should browse http://www.microsoft.com/isaserver for more information.

-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, MVP-Outlook, CNA, MCPx3
Director of Information Services