RE: Is ISA a good fit?

  • From: Jim Harrison <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 06:30:53 -0800

This is the one:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;810493&Product=ISAS

  Jim Harrison
  MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
  http://isaserver.org/Jim_Harrison/
  http://isatools.org
  Read the help / books / articles!

On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 19:55:01 +1100
 "Phill Hardstaff - SPC" <phillh@xxxxxxx> wrote:
http://www.ISAserver.org

RE: [isalist] RE: Is ISA a good fit?Tom Said : Didn't they give you to rollup
hotfix that solved the dreaded DNS publishing issue?

Tom, is this
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/treeview/default.asp?url=/technet/security/bulletin/MS03-009.asp
 ?? I have this DNS publishing issue that just started out of the blue 2 weeks
ago and it is driving me crazy :)

Phill