RE: Is ISA a good fit?

  • From: "John Tolmachoff \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 11:19:45 -0800

As far as VOIP, it is more of programming clashing. The programmers are
creating a object, but instead of taking into consideration real world
implementations, are going by standards for that product.

ISA is an Enterprise class firewall. It is not perfect. No firewall is
perfect. That is why it is always recommend to use a multilayered approach.
\

While other firewalls may be easier for VOIP, they can not do functions that
ISA can.

The more technology is used, the more it will be complex.

John Tolmachoff

Engineer/Consultant/Owner

eServices For You