Ip Issue

  • From: "Syed Ali" <ali0221@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 01:30:10 -0700

Dear Greg

What i can do for exchnage server i want use exchange outlook webaccess
please tell me how i can resolve this problem when both servers are
seperate
i want to enable outlook webaccess please help me

Regards
Syed Ali

Tue, 2 Mar 2004 22:06:43 +1100

Author:  "Greg Mulholland" <gmulholland@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Subject:  RE: Fix Ip Issue

Body:  That is the exact role of the "publishing mail server" or
"publishing
owa web server". This will grant access to the webpage and the
mailserver through the firewall. Why do you want to allow "ping" to that
server? As I am aware isa cannot redirect ping.

Greg Mulholland
http://www.isaserver.org
http://isatools.org
http://groups.google.com