Intranet against Internet

  • From: "Mauricio Foz" <mauricio.foz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 17:43:26 -0300

Hi gurus,
       Do not ask me why, but the company I work at, uses valid IP address in
the internal network.
       We have networks in many countries and each one have their own Intranet
       sites.
       Something like that:
       Brazil network -    200.200.10.x
       USA network    -    165.170.10.x

       I have configured the ISA server:
            Network configuration  - Local address table (LAT) with:
            165.170.10.0 - 165.170.10.254
                              - Local domain table (LDT) with: *.ourdomain.pvt

       The problem is that the Brazilian's users want to reach Intranet site in
       USA, but every time they try, IE gives them  MSN Search page.
       If in IE we entry "*.ourdomain.pvt"  in: tools - Internet Options -
       Connections - Lan Settings - Advanced - Exceptions, it works.
       There is anything we can do other than configure each desktop with those
       exception?

       TIA

       Mauricio Foz