Internet sites requiring authentication don't work

  • From: "Mary Hagen" <mhagen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 21:05:07 -0600

When an external site requires a userid and password the only way I can
get it passed through the ISA server is if I open the site up to anonymous
access.
The user requiring access has proxy server set in the client
The user is logged into the same domain that the ISA server is a member
server of
The user has access to use the ISA server, all sites, all protocols,
anytime
If I open the site up to anonymous access, the user receives the
authentication prompt for the external website and logs in.

Can you tell me what is occuring and how I can get around this without
having to open the site to anonymous access?

Thank You