RE: Internet connectivity problems

  • From: "John G. Lyon" <jlyon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 12:53:17 -0400

If you are vpn'd into your home office then you need to go into IE setup in the
connections section. There select properties for your vpn connection and set
proxy to use:
your company's proxy if your to browse through there
or
your isa proxy settings to browse out through it.

Once you make a connection out of your network (e.g. your company vpn) the
proxy settings for tha connection take hold.

At least that is my experience with it.