RE: Internet Access and OWA access

  • From: "Alex Gonzalez" <AGonzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 09:19:09 -0400

Hi Tom:

According to this KB
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;838364 ISA 2004
supports proxy and web publishing in a single homed NIC configuration.  My
question is what more is left for me to do to get this to work if I have
already already done an open all for the firewall and network, turned on web
proxy on the internal network, and pointed my browser at the ISA server and
port 8080 to get Internet access.  And then for the publishing, I am not doing
any secure publishing it's just a mail publishing rule that points to the OWA
server.  Is there other configurations that I need to do to get them to work?
And where should I look for them in your book?  I followed the steps outlined
and they dont seem to be working for me.

Thanks!!!