Internel & External Nic & Dial-up connections

  • From: "Russell" <russell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2002 07:09:44 -0700

I've got a small company that has one DC which has all apps on it.
Exchange, DNS, DHCP and now ISA.
It has one internal NIC and another external nic to a ADSL router.
It was orginally configured with a ISDN dial-up to the internet which
worked o.k but now its through the ADSL router.

The problem is (me probably!) that i can't now remove the dial-up
connection and use the ADSL - I seems to me that ISA only supports dial-up
connections, is this true?

I've tried to setup a VPN connection to itself but fails

Has anybody got a fix/setup configuration?