[isalist] Re: Internal - external, both nat & route

  • From: Jim Harrison <Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 18:46:08 +0000

Yes, you can, but this assumes that:

1.       The clients in your site use ISA as the last hop to the Internet

2.       you and your ISP can define the proper routes.

3.       You define the special network relationship higher than the default
internal/external network rule

Your ISP will have to use your ISA external IP as the route to your internal
network